When they need mast climbers Sydney locals often have a wide range of questions pertaining to the process. Is it right for your situation? How does it work? Are there specific situations where it should be avoided? What about mast climber safety? To help you make a smart decision for your mast climber rental in New South Wales, we’ve compiled some of the most common information customers ask us about to help you get started.
# Things You Need to Know Before a Mast Climber Hire
- Let’s start with mast climber safety. As with many other types of powered lift machinery, fall protection equipment is a must. We strongly suggest that every worker on the mast climber has their own safety harness, a hard hat to protect them from items being dropped further up and similar personal protective equipment to ensure their safety. Beyond those basics, you’ll need to check your local safety regulations to ensure you’re staying in compliance.
- What kind of mast climber rental do you need? You may just need to be able to get your building supplies and workers up to a particular level so that work can begin, or you may need to be able to work at a specific level for an extended period of time. This will impact what type of mast climber hire you need, as one type may work better as a temporary lift while another is more suited towards use as a mobile work platform.
- What size structures work with mast climbers? Mast climbers are typically available in single or twin masts with platforms that can be adjusted in length and width. They can handle heights up to 100 meters and platform widths of up to 31.4 meters, which allows you to use them to manage a wide range of different projects effectively and efficiently. Working with an experienced rental company helps you get the right equipment for your project with minimum fuss.
- What are some situations a mast climber rental may be handy? One of the most common situations in which mast climbers are used is on tall commercial or business structures. Longer platforms allow a crew of workers to effectively complete work across one face of a structure quickly. This makes it an excellent choice if you’re working on a fast-track contract that requires specific portions of the project to be done by particular dates to avoid penalties.
By having a solid grasp of the basics of a mast climber hire, you’ll be better prepared to make the most of your rental time instead of wasting a lot of time trying to figure out how to make it work well for your needs. No matter where you need mast climbers NSW locals know that Power Access has the best selection and newest equipment available for rent on the market. Why not look at what we’ve got available today and make your project go much faster and easier?
When you need an elevated work platform that can hold more than one man, is easy to manoeuvre, and is known for its reliability, a Genie Lift NSW is the answer. For over 40 years, this manufacturer has built a reputation on quality, hardworking equipment for construction, building maintenance, fruit picking, and warehouse management.
There are many benefits of a Genie Lift Hire versus buying one new or used from an equipment trader. Before you make a decision, contact Power Access to learn more about their Genie Lift rental services that enable you to choose the right type of equipment to fit each and every job. And, when you consider the cost of buying a Genie Lift for full price up front or using expensive financing, that type of expenditure can put a heavy dent in your cash flow.
10 Benefits of Renting a Genie Lift Sydney
- Fast delivery for emergencies or unexpected projects
- Equipment is fully serviced and inspected before deliver
- Short term and long term Genie Lift Hire options
- No worries about equipment depreciation and loss of assets
- Benefit from using multiple machines suited to each job on large projects
- Access to a full range of electric hydraulic scissor Genie lifts with platforms
- Can choose the right model Genie Lift to fit your projects
- Receive training on equipment operation and Genie Lift Safety
- Only pay for equipment when you need it for a job
- No need to worry about transport, delivery is straight to your work site
Instead of investing your cash and capital for a scissor lift that may not fit all your height and weight capacities for each project, Power Access offers a large Genie Lift Range with platform heights from 19 feet to 40 feet. Whether you need access to tight spaces or greater heights, Power Access has the Genie lift for the job.
Choosing a Power Access Genie Lift Hire
When you hire a Genie lift from Power Access, your jobs will run smoother and faster. This allows your business to take on more contracts and generate more income. Before choosing a Genie lift, consider the following questions that will help you make the right choice:
- Do you need indoor and outdoor capabilities?
- Is the job site terrain rough and steep?
- How high do you need to reach?
- Will you require heavy lifting capacity?
- Do you have a power preference – diesel or electric?
- Will more than one person access the elevated platform?
Power Access has the largest range and most modern fleet of Genie Lifts for hire in Sydney (NSW), with fast delivery and on-site servicing if needed. We take pride in our inventory and Genie Lift range to meet the needs of the most demanding environments and projects. Genie lifts are known for their stability when working on uneven surfaces or in demanding environments outdoors. You may want to consider a rough terrain lift that is specifically manufactured to operate well in tough conditions.
Genie Lift Sydney is the workhorse of aerial platforms and is a leader in the industry. Speak to a Power Access representative to make sure your operators receive the proper training in Genie Lift safety and operations.