When you need a scissor lift Sydney locals often have questions about whether a purchase or a scissor lift rental is in their best interests. However, there are a number of benefits to hiring or renting a scissor lift instead of buying one. Here’s a quick look at the top reasons why renting is almost always better than buying.
The Benefits of Scissor Lift Hire in the Sydney Area
- When you purchase a scissor lift, all of the maintenance and repairs are on you. However, a rental puts all of the scissor lift service on the rental company, freeing up your time and energy to keep moving your business forward. Instead of chasing down repairs, ordering parts and hauling equipment, your focus is on your business.
- What kind of scissor lift range do you need? In some situations, one scissor lift may be more expensive to operate while providing more range than what you really need for a project. A scissor lift rental allows you to have the right scissor lift for the job, even if the demands of that job changes on a regular basis, saving you time, energy and money.
- If you’re worried about scissor lift safety, you’re not alone. Falls are one of the primary causes of workplace deaths, so you don’t want to be putting an inexperienced crew onto the equipment. Another option to consider is that a good rental company can provide your crew with appropriate training to ensure their safety.
- Avoid scheduling headaches. When you’re running behind on one job site but need to get the scissor lift to another job site, how do you split the difference? A scissor lift rental allows you to quickly and easily have a lift at both sites without a lot of late-night or early-morning hauling, because the rental company handles it for you very quickly.
- Reduce your machinery storage expenses. In today’s competitive world, would you rather have the space to store that great deal on building materials or have to store your scissor lift? By going with a scissor lift hire, you don’t have to worry about having enough space to store the equipment when it’s not being used.
- Always use the best and newest equipment. If you’ve seen scissor lifts with new features that you’d like to try out, renting is always a better option before buying. This allows you to try new features, enjoy quality performance and keep your operating running efficiently with minimal money out of pocket. Instead of upgrading every few years, simply rent a newer model.
By renting a scissor lift for your next project, you can avoid all of the hassles of equipment ownership while enjoying the benefits of having that equipment available when you need it most. If you need help finding the right rental equipment for your project, the experienced professionals at Power Access are ready to help. Please feel free to reach out today to get started.