Though there is a certain pride of ownership in purchasing your own equipment, there are a number of times when cherry picker rental simply makes more sense than purchasing the equipment outright. But which option is right for your situation? Here’s a quick look at some of the reasons why you may want to go with renting a cherry picker :
8 Reasons Why You Should Choose Cherry Picker Rental vs. Purchase
- No servicing. When you use a cherry picker rental service, you’re not stuck paying for the cost of maintenance and repairs to the equipment, You can simply use the machinery when you need it and can leave the rest to us.
- Get the best machine for each job. Instead of being stuck with a single or small number of machines that don’t work well for most of your jobs, you have the option to use multiple machines, simply selecting the right one that is best suited to each task.
- Training provided. What if you could avoid having to take time out of your busy schedule to train your crew because training was provided with the equipment? When you rent with Power Access, we provide the training you need, letting you focus on the job at hand.
- Better flexibility. Instead of having to choose between what equipment you have space to store, you can use that space in your warehouse for a world of other purposes, whether it’s stockpiling materials that tend to fluctuate in price or opening new production space.
- Only pay when the cherry picker is in use. Rather than having to significantly increase your overhead for storage, maintenance and other expenses, you can simply pay for the cherry picker when you need it, then be done with the expense the rest of the time.
- Faster speed of delivery of the right equipment. Instead of having to wait to move your cherry picker from one job site to the next, you can get the right equipment on the new job site while continuing to wrap up the old job site. This takes your productivity to a whole new level.
- Skip the moving part of the equation. How much time do you spend moving equipment around from job site to job site? When you work with a rental company that provides delivery service, you can focus on what you do best – getting the job done and bringing in new business.
- Try before you buy. If you are considering purchasing a new piece of equipment for your business, cherry picker rental allows you to try different models and styles before you make a big investment. This is a great way to avoid buyer’s remorse over a bad decision later.
By going with a cherry picker rental – companies can realise significant savings compared to purchasing the equipment you need. If you’re in need of access equipment in the greater Sydney area, Power Access is your source for reliable machinery that helps you get the job done without the extra expenses. Please feel free to contact us today with any inquiries.